Some dates on Tokamak3

Artur Souza (MoRpHeUz) morpheuz at openbossa.org
Sat Aug 15 16:49:10 CEST 2009

Hello Lukas,

On Saturday 15 August 2009, 06:33 Lukas Appelhans wrote:
> Anyway, is the budget still open? My travel costs should be around 350€ I
> guess (if I calculated right). It's a 10 hour drive by train actually...

The budget is already closed unfortunately :(. I don't think that we are able
to ask more for the eV but Sebastian can correct me on this one.

> I'd need a coding computer as well, as I have no notebook :(

This one would be hard to get as everybody else is bringing their own notebook.
The only solution here would be if Mario had another computer and I'm not sure
about this...

Best regards,

Artur Duque de Souza
openBossa Research Labs