Adding a runner to KDE

Ryan P. Bitanga ryan.bitanga at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 14:23:28 CEST 2009

Hi Jan,

I think just calling it the "Amarok" runner would be fine. No need to
qualify it further.

I see you've improved the code but here are some more random comments:
- I'd prefer to use a QHash<int, QString> commands private variable to
having so many string variables as well as an enum to specify the
command (something like enum Command { PlayCommand, NextCommand,
...};) but that's just my preference
- It's the amarok runner and all DBus calls connect to org.kde.amarok.
Similarly, the interface is org.freedesktop.MediaPlayer. No need to
pass that either. The only thing that really changes is the path.

I'm down with the flu right now but I'll take a closer look when I'm
feeling a bit better.

Cheers,
Ryan