Submit a runner to KDE

Dan Vratil vratil at progdansoft.com
Mon Aug 10 04:00:39 CEST 2009

Hi there,
I've made a runner to browse Kopete contacts through KRunner. When a contact
item in KRunner is clicked the chat window with that contact is opened. It is
also possible to change your status by typing "status status_name".
See yourselves:
http://www.kde-
look.org/content/show.php/KRunner+Kopete+Contacts?content=105263

It seems to be popular and I was asked few times to submit it to KDE. This is
my first contribution to KDE and I'm not quiet sure how to proceed :-) . I've
found that I should ask for a SVN account and commit it to playground, but I
thought it would be better to ask here first.

So please could some of you here take a look on the runner, tell me if it even
worth commiting and maybe show me the right path to follow?

Thank you very much

With regards
Dan Vratil

--