[nepomuk-kde] Plasma activities and Nepomuk

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 21:57:56 CEST 2009

> > > Btw, a bit offtopic, but shall we share favourites between those menus?
> > you're not sharing them? :(
There are both pros and cons for this. Pros are easy to recognize.

The main con (and the reason why Lancelot only loads the favs from Kickoff on
first start, but doesn't share them) is that you could use more than one menu
at a time - for different purposes, so you'd possibly want a different set of
applications to show up in different menus.

The other thing is that my intention is to have some kind of rating system
(like the Raptor guys want) while Kickoff doesn't have that.

> Or tag applications in Nepomuk.
+1

Cheerio