Two occurrences of Open Picture.. option in Picture Frame menu

Shantanu Tushar Jha jhahoneyk at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 21:05:20 CEST 2009

Hi,
I had fixed the non-appearance of Open Picture... option in Picture
Frame's right-click menu ( r990567and r991008 ). But weirdly,
sometimes there are two instances of the Open Picture... option. But,
the code does check for it that multiple options aren't added (using
the variable m_menuPresent ) -

 if (hasAuthorization("LaunchApp") && ! (m_menuPresent || m_potd ||
(m_currentUrl.path() == "Default" && m_mySlideShow->currentUrl() ==
"Default")))
        m_openPicture = new QAction(SmallIcon("image-x-generic"),
i18n("&Open Picture..."), this);
        m_actions.append(m_openPicture);
        connect(m_openPicture, SIGNAL(triggered(bool)), this ,
SLOT(slotOpenPicture()));
        m_menuPresent = true;
    } else {
        if (m_menuPresent && m_potd) {
            m_actions.removeAll(m_openPicture);
            delete m_openPicture;
            m_openPicture = 0;
            m_menuPresent = false;
        }
    }

I tried a lot to figure it out, but the maximum i can guess is that
the code is getting run twice simultaneously. But, I can't find out an
explanation and/or solution for this.

Anyone has any idea? (sebas?)

Thanks,

--