Adding a runner to KDE

Ryan P. Bitanga ryan.bitanga at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 15:15:04 CEST 2009

Hi,

Do you have a SVN account? If you don't, I recommend you get one.

Anyway, I haven't taken a look at your runner but based on your
description, it looks like you're using the media player dbus
interface, right? :)

With regards to getting the collection search functionality in the
amarok runner in playground working, try cloning the amarok repository
from gitorious. If you need to use 2.1.1, copy src/dbus/Collection*
src/dbus/DBus* src/dbus/org.kde.* and
src/collection/support/XmlQueryReader.cpp from the git repository to
the 2.1.1 source directory.

It shouldn't be difficult to integrate what you have so far with the
amarok runner in playground :) If you create a patch, I'd be happy to
help.

Cheers,
Ryan