Adding a runner to KDE

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Aug 6 15:12:27 CEST 2009

On Thursday 06 August 2009, Jan Gerrit Marker wrote:
> I created a runner called Amarok Runner
> (http://kde-look.org/content/show.php/Amarok+Runner?content=109120)
> and would like to add it to KDE.

first step is to get an svn account[1] add it to playground. then we can work
on it from there :)

> But there's a runner for searching the Amarok collection in playground:
> http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/playground/base/plasma/runners/amarok/
> (My runner offers other actions)
> I would like to talk with the developer but there isn't only one.

looking at the files in that runner i see just one name listed in the
copyrights: Bruno Virlet <bvirlet at kdemail dot net> .. the only other
significant contributor i see in svn log is Ryan Bitanga. i'd suggest sending
Bruno an email, but Ryan is on this list.

humru othro a kohnu se