Some problem with Plasmate while loading a package

Diego Casella ([Po]lentino) polentino911 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 16:06:11 CEST 2009

Hi Shantanu,
that's really strange because I created several projects to ensure the files
were created with the right entries, and it never crashed O.o ; even now it
works fine.
The changes I made in createNewProject deal with filling the main script
file and metadata.desktop with the right entries, and saving some
parameters.
I'm not sure this could be the reason, but now I'm curious to hear from Yuen
or someone else if the problem persists.
By the way, I noticed that if you install PlasMate and then you open
"Desktop Settings", in the "Desktop Activity" -> "Type" list there is a new
entry called StudioPreviewer ... it's a wanted feature or not ?

Cheers !