KDE/kdeplasma-addons/applets/news

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Mon Aug 3 20:52:14 CEST 2009

On Monday 03 August 2009 18:47:25 Marco Martin wrote:
> however everywhere Webview or a TextBrowser is used yes, using a stylesheet
> is often necessary, now the question is: have we enough use cases to
> justify to add this symbol in libplasma? i'm not really sure, but as i said
> i think the thing is quite well done

- new applet
- opendesktop plasmoid
- Lion Mail
- Remember the Milk

Are the ones I can think of quite easily.

It would be cool if we had some sort of generic stylesheet, and a way to extend it.
As stylesheet can be cascading, we could simple load a series of stylesheet and
concatenate them before loading in some kind of widget.
--
sebas