Remember The Milk plasmoid/dataengine: kdereview
astromme at chatonka.com
Sun Apr 26 19:31:11 CEST 2009
Last night I moved the Remember The Milk plasmoid and its associated
dataengine and library into kdereview. It now lives here:
It is an applet and desktop interface for http://rememberthemilk.com and is
specifically targeted for this service.
To install, build/install the library first and then the dataengine and the
What I need from others:
If you have a remember the milk account please test this applet. As it's been
developed, I've had reports of tasks not showing up, login not working,
updates not happening. I'm reasonably sure that things work (i.e. they work
for me) but I'm not using all of the features of rememberthemilk.
The applet does not support all of the features of rtm. Some I don't use,
some are quite difficult to implement and some I've just forgotten about. If
you want a feature to be added sometime in the future, I would love to hear
* Display tasks from your lists, sorted by priority -> date.
* Filter tasks by name, tag:tagname, or due:duedate
* Add new tasks to any of your lists.
* Modify a task's Name, Due Date, Tags, Priority by clicking on a task.
* Complete tasks through the same method.
* Provides an abstraction to librtm, the plasmoid doesn't use any of librtm.
* Allows authentication via token or username/password
* Shows all of the information gathered by librtm for each task, list,
* Uses KIO to connect to rememberthemilk.
* Provides an asynchronous interface to Tasks and Lists
More information about the Plasma-devel