Please Help

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sun Apr 26 09:11:25 CEST 2009

On Saturday 25 April 2009, Jeff wrote:
> hello .. I would love to start out and say a big WoW .. I love the new kde
> and how its all fined tuned and so cool ..

glad you're enjoying it as much as we enjoy making it :)

> but I have lost or I should say
> all icons that are linked to shut down , leave, lock ..are all the same
> icon.
>

> How can I get them back to the default icons when I first install or
> upgraded to 4.2.2 kde on Sidux amd 64 flavor .. Im very new here and have

you should probably ask on a Sidux or KDE user forum or mailing list (this is
actually the plasma development mailing list you contacted :), but i'd guess
you probably need to select a different icon theme in the system settings.

icon themes with the old kde3 naming style won't give you much love :)

humru othro a kohnu se