[SoK] Plasma-mid guidance/mentoring

Arthur Renato Mello arthur.mello85 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 16:20:34 CEST 2009

Hi,

this year I submitted a proposal to GSoC about developing Plasma-mid.
Unfortunately my proposal was not selected to this year program. I am
not sure if any Mid proposal was approved, sorry if I was not able to
find it on list. But I still wanna work with it, even if my proposal
is not the right approach to Mid. So I am looking to someone that
could guide me on this project.

I know some other students submitted proposals for Mid too, so if
there is already some effort on plasma-mid I am available to join in
:).

Let me know if someone is interested on it and have available time.

Cheers,
Arthur