[kde-artists] A wallpaper

Nuno Pinheiro nuno at oxygen-icons.org
Thu Apr 16 19:32:21 CEST 2009

"
> I guess that you have a right to be an ass hole if you want.  But, do
> you have to be rude, crude, and arrogant?  You are not supposed to be
> that way on a mailing list.
>
> Last time I checked, KDE now has a code of conduct:
>
> http://www.kde.org/code-of-conduct/
>
> and you are clearly a major violator of it."

Someone "KSU" send me this email and I would like to know if this some one is
a just a person or if more people agrea with this, specialy if I have ofended
Ivan.

I try my best to be onest think that condescendency is heven a worse form of
disrepect. In the case of Ivan and couse he is a very talented person with a
lot of artistic inclination i think i can be more direct, couse he is that
good. But if I have ofended any one on this list sory.

--
Oxygen coordinator