"Show Only Icons" tasks in Panel Task Manager

Mario Palomo mariopal at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 00:09:14 CEST 2009

> On Monday 13-04-2009 21:26:51 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
>> On Monday 13 April 2009, Emdek wrote:
>>> But I thinks that this option could be also useful in default task
>>> manager.
>>
>> i count 9 options, 2 of which have multiple choices as well, in the task
>> manager dialog.
>>
>> how many before we hit the Officially Insane Number of Checkboxes Value?
>
> Ok, right, I know something about having too much configuration options...
> Solution which you mentioned in another message, showing only icons when we don't have place to show enough big part of title to make it useful, is probably best solution for default applet.

I'm agree with the last solution, because the only reason I don't want
the text is because is too short to read something, but if there is
room for the text, then I want to see it (in KDE 3 I had a vertical
Panel but I saw enough letters, so I don't said anything about this to
the developers). Thanks and greetings,

Mario