Tool tips - again

Emdek emdeck at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 21:11:35 CEST 2009

On Monday 13-04-2009 05:59:22 Lucas Murray <lmurray at undefinedfire.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 11:56 PM, Emdek <emdeck at gmail.com> wrote:
>> - show window when hovering over preview (I'm not sure, but there is
>> KWin highlight window effect, maybe could be used for this, but I don't
>> know how it works);
>
> http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/plasma-devel/2009-February/003759.html
>
> Doesn't apply to current trunk and obviously needs changing so that it
> uses the hover hooks instead of relying on taskbar thumbnails.

Thanks for this effect. :-)

By the way, I have small question, it would be possible to trigger that effect for showing all windows on desktop (I can't check it's name because of localized system... but this was probably Present Windows) with list of WId (to not show all windows but only these from list)?
Some users are asking for this for showing windows of group when using grouping in task manager (there is similar effect in MacOS X as far as I know).
What do you think about it?