Activities related data filtering: how to proceed?

Luca Bellonda lbellonda at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 21:49:48 CEST 2009

How and where to proceed with the discussion? I think that it is
important to produce a document of intents and specifications, to
discuss the approach and allow other people know about it. Is a google
shared document a good choice?

Talking about concrete work, we can start with a minimal approach for
system related directories like 'Recent Documents'. We can mark
entries with an extra tag 'x-activity' containing the current activity
and use this information in the presentation layer.
Recent Document menu entries can be filtered with 'this activity/all
activities' option.
We can implement a 'Recent Places' menu using 'Recent Documents'
activity related directories and place it into the 'Open File' dialog,
giving the option to search into last used directories.

bye

Luca  Bellonda