Mandelbrot ready for review, config bugs

Benoit Jacob jacob.benoit.1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 19:18:30 CEST 2009

Hi,

Mandelbrot (playground/base/plasma/wallpapers/mandelbrot) is ready for review!

However before moving it to kdereview let's discuss the following bug
as I don't know if it is in my code or in libplasma.
The bug is that the config isn't saved when it should, so is often lost:
1) when changing the mandelbrot settings in "Desktop Settings", the
setting in question is well updated, but the rest of the config is
lost (i.e. the viewpoint is reinitialised)
2) when doing "kquitapp plasma_desktop" the config is also lost.

I have implemented Mandelbrot::save(). Looking at the Pattern
wallpaper, it looks like that's all I have to do? at least, Pattern
seems to only implement save() and doesn't seem to ever call save()
manually.

Cheers,
Benoit