Mandelbrot progress, need Qt GUI help!

Benoit Jacob jacob.benoit.1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 03:11:13 CEST 2009

Hi,

The mandelbrot wallpaper plugin is almost ready (in
playground/base/plasma/wallpapers/mandelbrot).

However I am a complete GUI n00b and I need some very basic help so I
hope that someone here can help me.

Initially, the configuration GUI had only one KColorButton. Now I want
3 KColorButtons. So I edited the config.ui file with Designer and
updated my source code, and it compiles and even runs, but... now,
when I go in "desktop settings", the mandelbrot settings are empty! no
KColorButton shows up.

Probably I made a classical mistake?

I committed this in the hope that someone can help. Also, I made
various attempts with spacers and layouts but no luck, so the current
version has neither.

Cheers,
Benoit