Some systray notifications ideas

Emdek emdeck at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 13:11:30 CEST 2009

On Sunday 05-04-2009 13:02:59 Marco Martin wrote:
> now the progress windows are collapsed in only one (with the average)
> that can be expanded, don't remember if the collapsed progress window
> is autohidden or not.

Yes, I've read about collapsing also, but I'm not sure if everyone wants to group all types of jobs but making it configurable also doesn't make too much sense. ;-)

> animated info icon is planned too

Nice. :-)

>> I've also one question by the way, will be possible to get list of WId
>> of windows connected to entry (if any)?
> as usual, only with the new spec :p

Yes, of course I was asking if it will be possible with new spec. ;-)

Big respect for all who were fighting with making systrays usable with old spec. :-)