[GSoC] (One more) Proposal for Plasmate

Yuen Hoe Lim yuenhoe86 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 09:32:13 CEST 2009

Hi its me again :P

I updated my proposal based on feedback and it is now nearly
finalized. Main updates include moving widget previewing to
'compulsory milestones' and updating my mockups as Aaron suggested
(including getting rid of the terminal :P).

I have the draft up on the GSoC site as requested here :
http://socghop.appspot.com/student_proposal/show/google/gsoc2009/moofang/t123854512734

Also available @ googledocs here :
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dvjmcm4_16hjv6txcf

If anyone has any final comments for me please shout! Thanks a bunch
for all the feedback so far :)

--
----
Lim Yuen Hoe