QEdje Script Engine @ kdereview

Artur Souza (MoRpHeUz) morpheuz at openbossa.org
Mon Sep 29 02:41:03 CEST 2008

Hi guys,

  After some flight hours, I finally managed to finish this script
engine. I tested it and it looks like there are no obvious problems.
  The objective of this script engine is to allow Plasma to use edje
files as gadgets, using QEdje for that. Right now it doesn't support
edje files with embryo scripts embedded but this is a limitation of
the current version of QEdje, so as soon as QEdje starts supporting
it, the script engine will benefit from that.
  You can add edje files as gadgets and if the file has more than one
group just use the config dialog to choose which group it should load.
I also put a "group preview" at this dialog so you can see a preview
of the group if the name is not very descritive ;-).
   Please, take a look at the code and report any ideas and/or
suggestions...I'm also attaching a screenshot so you get curious about
it =P

Thanks guys!

Artur Duque de Souza
OpenBossa Research Labs