Seg fault on plasma when using QGraphicsProxyWidget

Artur Souza (MoRpHeUz) artur.souza at openbossa.org
Thu Sep 25 00:19:43 CEST 2008

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 7:12 PM, Artur Souza (MoRpHeUz)
<artur.souza at openbossa.org>
> itself and I'll try to find out what is happening....the funny part is
> that with the QEdje applet it never happens, just with the
> ~AppletScript....let's see what I can find out....

  Ow, and by the way here is the new plasma.kcrash. I'm suspecting
that after deleting my canvas, somehow plasma is asking something to
it that is triggering this updateChanges() on an object that was
already deleted (or is being deleted) and because of this I end up
with a segfault....
  And as it works with the Applet, it should be something regarding
the way the appletscript is destroyed...but it's all guesses ant
thoughts just before I sleep hehe...really need to take a deep look!

Good night =P

Artur Duque de Souza
OpenBossa Research Labs
INdT - Instituto Nokia de Tecnologia