plasma-overlay regressions

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 00:59:36 CEST 2008

On Thursday 18 September 2008 15:11:45 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Thursday 18 September 2008, Chani wrote:
> > so I'm away from kde for a few weeks, and I come back to this:
> > http://chani.ccdevnet.org/sshots/wos-bitrot.png
>
> erg...
>
> > I'm not sure why the cashew is a bit off, there.
>
> that's probably related to Marco's cashew-paying-better-attention-to-
panels
> stuff. where are your panels (if any) on screen?

one on hte bottom.
I tried to put it on hte left, but it didn't want to stay there :)
btw, hte new panel controller looks awesome :)

> > I tried opening the settings dialog, and got a crash.
>
> backtrace?

sorry, not even on debug packages right now. I should fix that. and it
seems I didn't save the backtrace at all >.<

> > I managed to open hte appletbrowser, and add a battery applet, but it
was
> > just a black dot that turned into a bigger black square and then froze
>
> do other applets work?

good question. the analog clock is there by default... I didn't get around to
trying anything else. I should set things up so I can easily recover from
screensaver lockups again.

--
This message brought to you by eevil bananas and the number 3.
www.chani3.com