plasma-overlay regressions

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 22:54:31 CEST 2008

so I'm away from kde for a few weeks, and I come back to this:
http://chani.ccdevnet.org/sshots/wos-bitrot.png

I'm not sure why the cashew is a bit off, there.
I tried opening the settings dialog, and got a crash.
I managed to open hte appletbrowser, and add a battery applet, but it was
just a black dot that turned into a bigger black square and then froze
plasma-overlay. I'm also not seeing any hover effects, other than
applethandles, which were reluctant to go away when they should.

if anyone has some clues towards fixing this stuff, or wants to fix it
themselves, I'd be really grateful :) I'm a bit busier with school than I'd
like atm, but I should have a devel environment set up Real Soon Now...

--
This message brought to you by eevil bananas and the number 3.
www.chani3.com