The Tasks DataEngine

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 14:43:58 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 17 September 2008, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Tuesday 16 September 2008, Alain Boyer wrote:
> > This led me to take a look at the tasks data engine and applet. I was
> > surprised to see that they don't talk to each other.
>
> there's another person working on the tasks applet atm, so probaby good you
> started with the engine =)

speaking of that, yesterday was talking with nuno that would be nice to make
some visual changes in the taskbar for 4.2 both for mantain freshness and
because there was some usability problem in the distinction between active and
requesting attention tasks..
and since it doesn't make much sense working on the one that is in trunk now,
there are some ideas on when the branch will be merged? there is not sooo much
time left :)

Cheers,
Marco Martin