A screen shot and a question

Dong Tiger idlecat511 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 06:47:02 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I tried to make Google Gadgets(GG in short) to work on plasma panel. Here is
a screen shot of a vertical panel with 3 GGs. But there are still issues
remain:

1. It doesn't work on horizontal panel. When added to horizontal panel, the
applet gets a 'invalid' constraintsEvent with width constaint of 9 ( In my
case). So the embedded GG just doesn't show up at all.
2. I can't adjust the size of an applet when it's on panel. I am using
Plasma::ConstrainedSquare for these applets.

Any suggestion to solve these problems?

Regards,
--
Tiger