power management settings mockup

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Fri Sep 12 23:09:27 CEST 2008

(I'm on the list, CC:ing me not necessary, it confuses my filtering ...)

On Friday 12 September 2008 19:21:58 Riccardo Iaconelli wrote:
> On Friday 12 September 2008 18:35:37 Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> > Nice :) It's only a mockup. I want to implement it with the
> > Plasma::Widgets. We'll be up for another round anyway. It'll take a
> > couple of days until I can show some code, you're welcome to help with
> > polishing then -- share th
>
> Please wait for my mock before doing any code.

I've already *done* some code on this (as I've indicated on IRC last monday
already), and I'd rather not wait for a different UI proposal (and basically
throw away seele's and aseigo's effort in reviewing the current one).

We'll take this mockup as a basis, play around with it, and do a couple of
iterations until the user interface is good. So I'd rather have your feedback
based on the current mockup and take that into account than "wait for my
mockup with that". I don't like to be blocked like this ...

So let's work together, rather than concurrently :)
--
sebas