power management settings mockup

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Sep 12 20:26:20 CEST 2008

On Friday 12 September 2008, Celeste Lyn Paul wrote:
> On Friday 12 September 2008 13:11:43 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > thoughts? (seele)
>
> Plasma popup and window dialog, correct?

right, that would be the difference. popups don't appear as their own window to
the user, but get the plasma frame instead. so they are visually quite
distinct, which is why i think this might work.

> Then I would recommend this behavior be applied throughout the entire
> environment for plasma popups.

yes.

> All instant apply dialogs must have an
> Undo/Revert function so you will still have a button somewhere.

hm.. that's an added requirement we have no infrastructure for ... i'll have
to think on that.

humru othro a kohnu se