power management settings mockup

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Sep 12 19:11:43 CEST 2008

On Friday 12 September 2008, Chani wrote:
> >  > * "Inhibit suspend after idle time" is pretty complex. h
> darn, that png won't display on my n810. dunno why.
> how many clicks would it take to switch power profiles? :) that's
> something i did a lot on my old laptop.

two, apparently. or three if there is a confirmation button and it isn't
instant apply.

hm... here's a thought:

* all popups should be instant apply
* all settings _dialogs_ should be ok/cancel

if you can't safely make a popup instant apply, make it a dialog.

thoughts? (seele)

humru othro a kohnu se