weather_station applet moved to kdereview

Petri Damstén petri.damsten at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 19:10:57 CEST 2008

On Monday 08 September 2008 19:48:34 Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote:
> I just tried it. I think you should put the Configure button (like Twitter)
> so that the user configures it at start.

Yes, that would be more clear than just showing "no cfg" or could it just show
the settings dialog when there is now config?

> I can't set my location and the list of locations is empty. What am I
> missing? Davide said only 2 countries are supported right now, UK and
> Canada. This seems a bit restricted to me. Somehow if we ship this, it
> should be indicated so the user knows.

'Select data source' should show at least BBC Weather, Environment canada and
NOAA (and any other that weather dataengine has). At least BBC has some
European, Asian and Australian cities.

> You should also send a mail to kde-core-devel and describe the items you
> moved in kdereview: what it does and where it'll go so core devels can have
> a look at them.

So good practise would be to send email to kde-core-devel & plasma-devel?
Should there be one email per applet/engine or can they be grouped?

Petri