weather_station applet moved to kdereview

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Mon Sep 8 18:48:34 CEST 2008

On Monday 08 September 2008 10:10:33 Petri Damstén wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Moved weather_station applet to kdereview. It's LCD like weather applet.
>
> Petri

Hi Petri,

I just tried it. I think you should put the Configure button (like Twitter) so
that the user configures it at start.
I can't set my location and the list of locations is empty. What am I missing?
Davide said only 2 countries are supported right now, UK and Canada. This
seems a bit restricted to me. Somehow if we ship this, it should be indicated
so the user knows.

You should also send a mail to kde-core-devel and describe the items you moved
in kdereview: what it does and where it'll go so core devels can have a look
at them.

Thanks and best regards,

Anne-Marie