Can you review my patch?

Dong Tiger idlecat511 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 10:03:51 CEST 2008

Hi Aaron,

Recently I've made some changes to GGL in KDE. Since it'll be my first
commit to kde's svn, I am wondering if you can review this patch. The
changes include:

1. Improved CMake script for ggl
2. Moved Applet::setHasConfigurationInterface(bool hasInterface) to public
3. A few other changes

And I have a few questions:

1. How can I handle mousePressEvent in AppletScript? I want to show my own
context menu instead of the plasma's.
2. It seems I can't set cursor for my gadget applet. How can I do that?

3. When a Google gadget added to a Plasma panel, I adjust applet size and
the widget (the one on canvas) to the same size, say (135, 135), according
to panel's width and height. But the widget's size is keeping changed to
(127, 127) in some where I don't know.  So the size of widget is changing
back and forth constantly.

4. Do you have any plan to rework the current applet browser? Currently
getting a Google gadget running in plasma is quite awkward. I prefer to
writing a plugin for AppletBrowser to support downloading and adding google
gadgets. I guess a simple tab approach should work.

Regards,
---
Tiger