LCD widget

Petri Damstén petri.damsten at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 09:00:02 CEST 2008

Hi,

I was asked by Davide Bettio to move Weather Station to kdereview (I really
should go through playground and check which of my engines and applets could
go to kdereview...). Before moving Weather Station I would like to ask one
thing though. Weather Station has general LCD widget. It's basically svg
widget which has support for turning on/off svg elements in groups and has
helper functions for seven segment digits. It currently has no documentation
but I try to add that this weekend.

Could this be something that could be in plasma widgets or could there be a
widgets section in kdeplasma-addons that adds extra widgets to Plasma.

Petri