KRunner kills keyboard?

Guillaume Pothier gpothier at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 23:50:42 CEST 2008

Thanks for the hink, the problem is indeed caused by kded4 and not by
krunner. But kded4 is not getting killed, on the contrary, killing
kded4 brings my keyboard back to life. When I start kded4 again, the
keyboard is frozen for a short while but comes back to life after a
few seconds. I'll check the svn logs of kded4 to see if I can figure
out what happens. Meanwhile if anybody has an idea that would be
welcome.
Cheers