kickoff regressions

Alexis Ménard menard at kde.org
Mon Sep 1 18:17:57 CEST 2008

Other problem i notice is the scrollbar when you change your color in
systemconfig/appearance/color.

Choose a dark color / black is good to see the bug. The scrollbar in
computer for example is ugly. After inverstigation with notmart it's looks
like that the white color is the SVG color behind the scrollbar. But it's
seems to be a bug in oxygen kstyle. I don't know exactly.