plasmapkg

Petri Damstén petri.damsten at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 13:56:31 CET 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to upgrade and uninstall from GHNS (uninstall command support still
needed on that side) with plasmapkg. This adds (whole main.cpp attached) --
upgrade, --uninstall packagefile and working --list as a bonus. It's NOT meant
to be committed as it is since it's 'a bit hackish'.

It gets installed packages before and after install to get installed package
name(s). It then saves them to config so on uninstall we can get the name of
the package for the package file. Is there a better way of doing this or am I
going completely to the forest here (Well that's Finnish saying meaning 'that
went totally to the wrong direction')?

Petri