API Review: Tracking down the last beasties

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Wed Oct 29 18:59:39 CET 2008

Le Monday 27 October 2008, Kevin Ottens a écrit :
> So, without more babbling on my side, here is the list of changes I'm
> proposing:
>
> - ConfigXml will become ConfigLoader
> - Containment::(add|remove)ToolBoxTool(QAction *action) will become
> - Flash will become FlashingLabel
> - Icon will become IconWidget
> - PanelSvg will become FrameSvg

All committed in revision 877504.
The ports for the applets using that are in revisions 877507
(kdebase/workspace/plasma) and 877508 (kdeplasma-addons).

> - WebContent will become WebView

Committed in revision 877511.
The ports for the applets using that are in revisions 877514
(kdebase/workspace/plasma) and 877516 (kdeplasma-addons).

Since that's the one which raised questions, I committed it separately so that
it's easier to revert in case of people not being able to live with this
change. I doubt it'll happen though since it was really minor concerns which
were raised and we had no better alternative I think. In any case, better safe
than sorry. :-)

Regards.
Ne font reculer l'ignorance."