plasma apps and screen information

Guillaume Pothier gpothier at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 04:57:18 CET 2008

2008/10/29 Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org>:
> On Tuesday 28 October 2008, Guillaume Pothier wrote:
>> to have the corona register itself when created. Ok to commit?
>
> getting closer =)

Cool :-)

> first, the patch needs to guard against containment() and/or corona() being 0.

Do we need to check that each time corona is used? Isn't that a bug if
we have no corona/containment?

> Plasma::Corona *c = m_applet->corona();

That would be Plasma::Corona *c = m_applet()->containment() ?
m_applet()->containment()->corona() : 0;
Or do you mean we should add those helper methods? I'm still in favor
of it, but you're the boss ;-)

What do we do about the ugly ToolTipManager stuff?