QuickAccess Plasmoid

Loïc Marteau loic.marteau at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 22:04:04 CET 2008

Hey all !

Sorry to not be able to work on plasma like I would like in this times.

I'm really busy at work and hope than i can come back to send some
little patch for review soon :).

I would like to ask you if you know the quick Access plasmoid available
on kde-look :
http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=84128

I think than this one is really a killer one and should me moved
somewhere in svn, dont know if it is too late to include it for
 4.2.

I think than with this one there is no easiest and fatest way to reach
documents.

(I have already talked about a quickLaund autohide panel on the left
and/or the right of the desktop to permit the user to launch by only one
mouse click their favourites apps/favourites places of docs/recent
apps/recent docs/
and quickLaund applet could be part of this. )

Are you agree to contact the author of the quickAccess plasmoid to ask
him to put the code in the svn ? (I can do it)

Cheers

Lo