GHNS & plasmapkg

Petri Damstén petri.damsten at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 17:50:21 CET 2008

Hi,

I'm testing GHNS for comics and have some problems. knsrc has:
InstallationCommand=plasmapkg -t comic -i %f

GHNS loaded plasma packages should be installed with plasmapkg (like in
kdebase/workspace/libs/plasma/scripting/plasmoids.knsrc)? If yes then:

- Uninstall only removes the downloaded package file (Because that's the only
file installed by GHNS) and there is no UninstallCommand in GHNS. Is it too
late to add UninstallCommand to GHNS or would there a better solution?
- Update runs Install again but plasmapkg won't install over existing package
(or uninstall + install).

If we get package file name from GHNS can we remove package with that
information? Install takes package filename and uninstall takes package name
which we might not know for custom packages if I understood correctly.

Run kbuildsyscoca4 from plasmapkg patch attached.

Petri