plasma apps and screen information

Guillaume Pothier gpothier at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 14:24:57 CET 2008

Ok, here comes a new version of the patch. I think I took into account
all your comments: the new methods in Corona have a default
implementation, I removed the ViewerCorona class, moved popupPosition
to Corona, removed the convenience methods from View and Applet. The
only remaining problem, I think, is the ToolTipManager stuff. I think
if it remains a singleton the only way to access the corona from it is
to have the corona register itself when created. Ok to commit?