Request: Some sort of snap to grid resizing/positioning for Plasma widgets?

Kelly Miller lightsolphoenix at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 02:42:43 CET 2008

Okay, some background.  I have OCD (obsessive-compulsive disorder), and like
many people with this particular disorder, not being able to get things the
right size and position tends to annoy me.  I was wondering if it might be
possible to have something akin to "snap to grid" for doing
resizing/positioning of Plasma widgets, so that people like me don't have to
either guess at the size (which rarely works) or open the file and figure out
the positions mathematically (which is what I did before, but it takes quite
a while).