Taskbar with only one opened window

Rodrigo Pelorosso rodrigo.pelorosso at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 21:25:21 CEST 2008

Hi!!

I've noticed that when I have just one opened window (that is, there's only
one item on the taskbar), the item occupies the whole width of it. Sometimes
it can be a little annoying, for when the opened window changes focus
there's a big change on the taskbar*. It would be great to be able to tell
the taskbar the max width of an item (a percentage of the total width, 30%,
for instance).

(*that is, the pushing and popping of the app item gets really noticeable)

Is this how it should be, or it's planned to be changed but are not there
yet? :)
I'm using kde4 from SVN.

Thanks a lot for your hard work, KDE4 is shaping to be the best DE ever!

Please excuse my bad English,
Rodrigo.

--
Dark Designs