Review Request: new meter theming approach

Petri Damstén petri.damsten at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 15:40:11 CEST 2008

On Friday 24 October 2008 13:24:03 you wrote:
> yes, the old one still works, can be used to make solid progressbars or
> yeah, termomenters (hmm would need an additional id for the bulb that
> shouldn't be scaled or at least scaled always with a 1:1 ratio)

Might be hard to get all the special cases work. I think keeping widget's
aspect ratio (but QGraphicsLayout misses this feature) would be enough in most
cases. Analog meters don't look good either with wrong aspect ratio.

I'm not sure if meter.h is the right place for documenting svg structure but
there is a short description of supported svg ids there. Short description of
tiled bar meter svg would be also good.

Petri