plasma apps and screen information

Guillaume Pothier gpothier at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 00:45:52 CEST 2008

2008/10/23 Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org>:
> On Wednesday 22 October 2008, Guillaume Pothier wrote:
>> Just tell me if you want me to go ahead.
>
> please do =)

It ended up a much bigger task than I thought... adding the methods to
corona and making use of them was rather simple, but I also changed
the naming from "screen" to "viewport" in Containment, View, etc...
lots of renaming. And when I think I'm done, I realize that View
extends QAbstractScrollArea through QGraphicsView, and that class has
a viewport() method that returns a QWidget*... It seems the overloaded
method is still accessible by explicitly qualifying it
("QGraphicsView::viewport()"), but is it ok to overload that method?