plasma apps and screen information

Guillaume Pothier gpothier at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 04:36:22 CEST 2008

2008/10/19 Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org>:
> to get access to viewport information (size, etc) a method could be added to
> Corona that applications could subclass to return actual and available size
> information for a given viewport.

Aaron if you want I can start hacking on that. I would add two methods
to Corona:
int numViewports()
QRect viewportGeometry(int)

I would then implement them in terms of Kephal in DesktopCorona,
MidCorona and SaverCorona. The code would be the same in those three
places, but that's really trivial code, like:
int DesktopCorona::numViewports()
{
  return Kephal::ScreenUtils::numScreens();
}

Just tell me if you want me to go ahead.