panel sizing of applets

Guillaume Pothier gpothier at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 01:12:09 CEST 2008

2008/10/20 Sebastian Kügler <sebas at kde.org>:
> Removing the sizeHint (which I did last night) makes it work. So it turns out
> that our automatic machinery already works quite well. :)

Not sure it is related, but now my panel is huge (and somehow the
rendering gets wrapped to the top of the screen instead of blow it).
Removing the battery applet solves this.
However, after removing it, the taskbar applet appears very thin;
growing the panel higher does make it bigger, but only to a fraction
of the available height. Then making the panel smaller makes the
taskbar very thin again, it seems it uses about 30% of the available
height.