Review Request: Improved extender theming

Rob Scheepmaker r.scheepmaker at student.utwente.nl
Sun Oct 19 23:50:53 CEST 2008

On Saturday 18 October 2008 22:40:31 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> that could possibly be because the minimumSize being set is larger than the
> maximumSize?
>
> (yes, it should probably bump up the max size in that case, but iirc it
> doesn't)

It doesn't look like that's the case, but thanks for the suggestion.

> + ? ? ? ?enum Appearance {
>
> is there any use for an AllBorders?

Maybe... In what situation would you want to use that?

> it looks ok on reading, but the patch is a bit harder to read due to also
> including a large amount of changes due to moving the Private class to its
> own header.

Yeah, sorry about that...

As a temporary solution I have updated the patch to check in extender if it's
parentItem is an applet, and if that's the case, set the minimumSize and call
adjustSize on the applet. I don't think that'll interfere with other applets.
Let me know if it does...