4.2 feature targets

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Oct 20 00:15:28 CEST 2008

On Sunday 19 October 2008, Guillaume Pothier wrote:
> Just a quick note: parts of plasmalibs currently use QDesktopWidget
> for screen management and should be ported to Kephal if the rest of
> plasma uses Kephal

i think there are some places that we use QDesktopWidget there that aren't
probably strictly necessary ... before we go the kephal-in-kdelibs route (i
don't think it's really ready for that yet; give it a release or two), i'd
rather:

a) review where we use QDesktopWidget there
b) determine if we really need Kephal in those situations (e.g. we're actually
getting bugs due to its usage there

humru othro a kohnu se