playground plasmoid redux

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Thu Oct 9 19:58:16 CEST 2008

On Thursday 09 October 2008 19:28:11 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > I'll check both when writing the
> > relnotes anyway, but I know that a lot of people are looking at the
> > feature plan.
>
> the feature plan is more to keep us in line with the release schedule
> right? i think it's ok if people are pleasantly surprised when there are
> more features in 4.2.0 than we put on the feature plan? =)

Yes. but on the other hand, I've quite a hard time already finding out about
all those changes all over KDE. Now the fact that I'm following plasma closely
doesn't mean it's an excuse to let people like me out in the rain (assuming
I'm not the only one who cares about the feature plan as a means of
communication among ourselves...).

The changelog should be merged into the feature plan in any case. Yeah, I'm
volunteering to do this. :P It will happen around soft feature freeze, I
guess.
--
sebas